WhatsApp is one of over 100 centralized instant messaging protocols for Android. Telegram’s amusing features are diverting our attention these days. The main reason is WhatsApp’s 50-image-per-message limit.
Suppose you’ve returned from a fun trip to the hill point and your friends want your photos. Mark 50 images each time and share them widely. Over 90% of the switched public cites it as a reason to stop using WhatsApp. If you’re thinking of switching, check out WhatsApp Plus Apk first.
WhatsApp Plus offers some great features that go beyond the limitations of the regular version. With an enhanced forwarding limit, bigger media sharing size, and now the ability to share images up to 12MB/2500Images, it’s sure to impress anyone who uses it!
- The first priority is to download and install WhatsApp Plus APK on your Android phone.
- As of now, you have the app. So, to verify your WhatsApp number, use the OTP that is sent to you on the app.
- Open the WhatsApp Plus app and go to the topmost bar. Select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Open the list of three-dotted menus and choose Plus Settings from it.
- From the Plus Settings, click and select the Universal category.
- To find the ‘Disable Image Share limit’ tab, click Settings and scroll through the options.
- Last but not least, press the toggle after that and turn on the prompt RIGHT AWAY.
Now that you have increased your WhatsApp image-sharing limit, you can start downloading more images and videos! This is a great way to share memories with your friends and family. Enjoy!
Read More Guide;
- WhatsApp Plus FAQ
- Install WhatsApp Plus on Android?
- install WhatsApp Plus Without Losing Chats
- Best WhatsApp Mod Apps
Have anything else to add? Let us know in the comments below! Happy image sharing!
Do you have any tips on how to increase your WhatsApp image-sharing limit? Share them with us in the comments below! We would love to hear from you! As always, happy image sharing!
Looking for more ways to Increase Your WhatsApp Image Sharing Limit?