- Make sure you have not hidden your Last seen in WhatsApp for the “Online toast” Feature to work
- Whatsapp Plus Online Toast Feature is available in “ Home Screen” tab inside “Plus Settings”.
WhatsApp Plus is a modified version of the popular WhatsApp messaging app that offers a range of additional features and customization options. One of its most useful features is the ability to notify users when someone has come online.
When enabled, WhatsApp Plus will display a toast message in the notification area of the user’s device when someone has come online. This simple notification helps users stay connected with their contacts, as they can immediately see when someone is online and available to chat.
The toast message is highly customizable and can be enabled or disabled as desired. Users can choose to display the toast message for all contacts or just for certain ones.
It is enabled by Whatsapp Plus by default, but sometimes it does not work. This Guide will Help you in enabling the online Toast Feature of Whatsapp Plus.
If it is enabled and not disabled from the settings, and you are not still receiving online toasts of people when they are coming online, We will show how to fix online toasts not coming up in Whatsapp Plus.
You can even set ringtones to play when someone comes online on Whatsapp with Whatsapp Plus. So that you will be notified with sound when someone comes online by using Whatsapp Plus. Download Whatsapp Plus from Following Download Button if you are still not using Whatsapp Plus.
Page of Content
- 1 How Do I Enable Online Toast on Whatsapp Plus?
- 2 What is Online Toast Feature?
- 3 How to Set Online Toast to show for only one Person in Whatsapp Plus?
- 4 What to do if Online Toast is not Showing in Whatsapp Plus?
- 5 How to Play a sound/Ringtone When someone comes online on Whatsapp?
- 6 How to Change Online Toast Location In Whatsapp Plus?
- 7 Conclusion
How Do I Enable Online Toast on Whatsapp Plus?
Online Toast Feature is available in “Home Screen” Settings inside “Plus Settings”.
It should be enabled by default. The option to disable Online Toast is given here. If your Online Toast Feature is not working then It might be disabled from here. Enable the feature by toggling off the Option.
What is Online Toast Feature?
A toast message is a type of notification message that appears on the screen in the form of a pop-up. It typically appears for a few seconds and then disappears, making it a great way to alert users about an event or activity that has recently taken place.
Whenever someone opens their Whatsapp and comes online, Whatsapp Plus sends out a toast message on the screen, alerting the user that someone has just come online. This is known as “Online Toast”
The toast message serves as a helpful reminder for users to check their messages and stay updated with their contacts. Having this notification can help users stay on top of their conversations and ensure they don’t miss out on any important messages.
The toast message feature of Whatsapp Plus provides users with a convenient way to stay connected with their contacts. It’s a great way to keep users informed and updated with their messaging activities, allowing them to stay in touch with the people they care about.
How to Set Online Toast to show for only one Person in Whatsapp Plus?
- First Disable “Online Toast” for everyone by going to Plus Settings > Home Screen > Disable Online Toast.
- Then head over to the Person’s profile in Whatsapp.
- From Options, toggle on the “Contact Online Toast”.
- Enabling the option from a particular Person’s profile will show Contact Online Toast for only that person.
What to do if Online Toast is not Showing in Whatsapp Plus?
First of all, Make sure you have not hidden your Last seen. Whatsapp Plus won’t know whether someone is coming online or not if you have hidden your last seen from everyone.
Then Check if you are able to see the Last seen Time of your contacts in Whatsapp Plus.
Remove Whatsapp Plus from Battery Optimization as “Online toast feature” needs Whatsapp Plus to RUN in BACKGROUND.
How to Play a sound/Ringtone When someone comes online on Whatsapp?
With Whatsapp Plus. You can set it to play a ringtone whenever someone is online on Whatsapp.
- Go to Plus Settings > Home Screen > Ringtone Online Toast.
- Then choose the desired Ringtone to play from your device ringtones when comes online on Whatsapp Plus.
How to Change Online Toast Location In Whatsapp Plus?
By default, “Online Toast” in Whatsapp Plus will show at the top. You can set it to come at either the TOP, Center, or Bottom of the screen.
More GUIDE on WhatsApp Plus
- How You Can Change Emojis On WhatsApp Plus
- How to Install WhatsApp Plus on a PC
- WhatsApp Plus Features
- Is WhatsApp Plus legal?
- How Can I Hide a Chat In WhatsApp Plus?
- Remove Forwarded Tag in Whatsapp Plus
- Open Status in Whatsapp Plus Without Seen
Just Make sure that Whatsapp Plus stays open in Background and that Your last seen time and online Status are set to everyone in Whatsapp Settings.
Even if they have hidden their last seen, They will still show as online whenever they open their Whatsapp. But make sure they have your number saved in their phonebook as Whatsapp Only Shares Online Status with Saved Contacts.